How do you reflect after a professional learning experience?
You might begin by responding to a few good questions, like:
- How has your thinking changed?
- What is important for you to remember from the experience?
- How does what you learned align with your personal goals?
- Who else needs to learn this?
If you don't have a blog, maybe it's time to start one? If so, help is available.
Here are two nice options for framing a written reflection:
Option 1: What, So What, Now What?
- What have you learned?
- So what? How will that impact your practice?
- Now what? What do you want to learn next?
- How did it go?
- How do you know?
- Why is that so?
- How did you grow?
- How did this help you know?
Now... what's next for you?